Happy Birthday to YOUUUU!

Wednesday, August 5, 2026
Our wonderful Brenda is hosting over at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see a “card plus”, with plus referring to an envelope. She has given us the choice to either make our own envelope or decorate one that we already have.


I chose to decorate a premade envelope using the same little images I stamped on my card. The images and sentiment are from a My Favorite Things set. The wonky dies are a generic set introduced to me by my talented friend, Shani. I embossed the back mat with an ancient Cuttlebug folder.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the envelopes made and/or decorated by the rest of the Girlfriends. We would love for you to join our challenge as well!

2 comments

Brenda said...

Shani got me with those dies too and they look so great with your adorable little critters. So fun to see their encore on the envie!

Chrissy said...

I love your decorated envelope with those adorable cute critters on the matching card Kate..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>