Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hot Coffee with My Cool Friend

Our creative Chrissy is hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see autumn colours. 


I used a My Favourite Things image and sentiment for my card. The leaves are from a Fiskars border die (I used the scrap bits) and the leaf wreath is from Canva. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the projects showcasing autumn colours. We'd love to see what you make! 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Kate! It's definitely rocking an Autumn vibe. Like that sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks awesome surrounded by the gorgeous autumn leaves and I could do with a coffee right now..fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perfect autumn wreath. It's such a great background for that darling bear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog. I am so encouraged by the words you leave for me!

(Due to the high amount of spam comments that I receive, I am no longer able to accept comments from anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience.)