Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Eat, Sleep, Play Hockey

Although Brenda is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week, it was actually Jan's son who chose the theme. Apparently, he's quite a fan of hockey. One day, Janice left the challenge list open and her son updated this week's challenge to "Greatest Hockey Card Ever". At least, I think that's how the story goes. I would imagine that Jan will have the full details on her blog and will share them in her typical humorous way. 


The Canadian in me - and my desire to play along with Jan's son - couldn't resist creating a hockey card. However, 
Brenda is actually looking for any sports-themed card. You could do swimming, skating, basketball, golfing, bowling, hiking or even my favourite sport, shopping! My fun little Canadian hockey player is a stamp from Your Next Stamp. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created. Then pull out your sports-themed supplies and put something together for our challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Squee!!! She is so cute! You win! Love this, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Kate, love the hockey player and your stencil background.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful girlie sports card, Kate. Love all the PINK

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Kate! Two thumbs up from me and my son! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog. I am so encouraged by the words you leave for me!

(Due to the high amount of spam comments that I receive, I am no longer able to accept comments from anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience.)