Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Silent Night

Chrissy is hosting a Little Red Wagon this week and she is challenging us to create four “Christmas in July“.


I made this card with a generic die. I am embossed the navy cardstock with a snowflake folder and then added some stars with a gold pen. I also heat embossed the sentiment (Sweet n Sassy) with gold powder.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Christmas projects! We would love for you to join in as well.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Kate with the navy and gold, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kate! The bold colours are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful festive design, Kate! The gold against the navy blue really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous die! I think elegant is the perfect description of this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog. I am so encouraged by the words you leave for me!

(Due to the high amount of spam comments that I receive, I am no longer able to accept comments from anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience.)